Composite Bonding is one of the most conservative, versatile and affordable ways to esthetically restore a multitude of dental cases. Your dentist uses this natural looking, synthetic material to restore cavities in front and back teeth, replace old and unattractive silver fillings, repair root abrasion ( on roots exposed by gum recession or notched by years of aggressive brushing).
Covering these areas helps:
- improve their appearance.
- Close diastemas (spaces between your teeth)
- Restore chipped or fractured teeth,
- Improve or change the color of permanently stained or dis-colored teeth.
- Reshape crooked or misshapen teeth.
We use a porcelain and composite resin to provide a stronger tooth in stability and appearance. Custom-colour shading is used to match your tooth.
Silver fillings can be replaced with bonding if your are unhappy with the appearance of that old silver look.
are commonly used on molar teeth. Sealants are a plastic coating used to protect the chewing surfaces of a tooth from decay. This procedure is quick easy and can last a very long time. Sealants are recommended for children in their early teens because the effects will be more beneficial in the long run. However anyone can be a candidate for sealants.For more information, or to book an appointment, contact us today. New patients are always welcome.
- Our Services
- Routine / General Dental Care
- Preventive, Diagnostic, Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative / Missing Teeth
- Toothaches / Oral Surgery
- Sedation Dentistry
- Emergency Care
- General Dental Care
- Oral Health Info